Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Making a Stop in New Brunswick

I know this has been really delayed, and I apologize, but after the first party I got to working hard and had no time to take any pictures. After all that time I found myself back in New Brunswick, once known for its basement shows, is now more known for its people with horrible taste in Ed Hardy clothing.

But this gives me the opportunity to dig deep and look for gold amongst boogers amongst this almost forgotten indie/hipster town. Even if you still think New Brunswick has its indie credentials still in tact, stop kidding yourself.

Hopefully in the up coming weeks I will be able to showcase the New Brunswick's hipster finest as well as some bumbling outfits. I'll try to keep my end of the bargain with more updates and blogs as long as you stay tuned!

Thank You All.

No comments: