Sunday, September 14, 2008

Where have all the cool kids gone?

Other than the fact that I don't walk around with my camera on a daily basis, there have not been enough hipsters to photograph on the streets. I mean, I know alot of hipsters, but none willing enough to be labeled enough to take a picture. Alas my pursuit to find hipsters has become merely trivial. As much as I would like to grace these blogs with more pictures than words, I simply cannot at this time. But on to other things.

Plaid shirts have been such a staple in hipster wear that wouldn't at some point it be considered not hipster anymore? I simply can't ask this question because then it will fall in line with skinny or slim straight jeans. As well as Vans and Converse. In the city of New Brunswick alone, I've seen more plaid shirts than I've seen in the Alaskan Wilderness. Granted I have never been in the Alaskan wilderness, one can assume that it has many a plaid shirt.

As I dismiss you after a quick rambling, let me leave you with an image. Dogs Play Poker. Or an appropriation.

No comments: