Friday, December 19, 2008

Ho, Ho, Hoez!

(some of the pictures are way big because I uploaded them onto TinyPic, and then put them here. Just click on the pictures to get the full size.)

Sexy Santa Party, or as I took it. "Sexy Or Santa". But anyway, nevertheless it was a Christmas theme party with Hudson County heads doin' it up at Adam's crib. I played the role of low-budget DJ, and photographer. My brother and I tried gettin' the bitches to dance, and they did, so that was cool. Mad dudes and mad birds. check out the pictures. There was this one doofy chick doing the Soulja Boy crank that, and getting her freak out with this kid. Oh hipsters. They never cease to amaze me. 

Check out dude gettin' his suck on. 


Bird pieces making the camera sexy.

Hipster Attire. Big Glasses. Check. American Apparel Garment. Check. Full Tits. Check. Pale Skin. Check.

Girl John Lennon. JK. Cuties.

Niggas tryna get that last drop of Natty Ice.

People LOVE Flannel Shirts.

Two kids gettin' the grind on. AGAIN!


Homegirls Lauren and Niki.

Sammie posin' it up.

tryna get that nip slip goin on. No win. 

That crazy girl crankin' that. That shit was mad silly. I wish I got that on video. 

Spanish Mark Ronson and kids drinkin' their losses in a game of Beer Pong.

Parties aren't hipster unless nigs are chillin in beaters.

Hos circlin' and dancing.





Ain't no party like a Natty Ice Party, cuz a Natty Ice party DON'T STOP!


Birds

No comments: