Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Very Merry Hipster Christmas

Welp, as the the last hour and 15 minutes tick, it is still Christmas. 

The Cotaco Family did it again, celebrating from the AM to the AM. I mean, to be honest, I don't know any other family that celebrates Christmas at like 1am to 7am. It's just ridiculous. I didn't take much pictures with my digital camera, but I think I got some really good ones on my point and shoot 35mm. Hopefully I'll get those joints developed soon. But what I did get were like two cool pics.

The Cano side was just straight chillin. Good food always. My aunts were reminiscing about how ugly I was as a child, that's why I'm straight handsome right now. CRUSHIN IT. Mutha fuckas better know. 

But anyway, yeah, I got back a couple hours from that. BEAT AS FUCK. I just wanna sleep. Hit up a bank and deposit the green I got, and just lay back. 

If you REALLY want to know what I got for Christmas, it's that sweet blazer I'm wearing, the hat, the watch, some sick Stacy Adams Shoes (you dont even know!), and a book on contemporary painters.

It was good, and with that Merry Christmas, I gotta get ready to say peace to 2008.

No comments: