Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sorry about That

I didn't intend to go this long without a post. It might be due to that fact that I haven't had anything to blog about, or I've been swamped. But seeing how I don't do much anyway, it's not the latter.

I wanted to blog about fast foods. So I might. This blog might be void of any pictures which sucks. There are two fast food joints around me. Wendy's and Burger King. Both are cheap as dirt, but both are very, very different.

Wendy's Crispy Chicken is GOOD. Burger King's, not so much. Burger King trumps Wendy's in the JR. burger game. Burger Kings charcoal flavoring will beat any JR. burger.

What Wendy's has on top of Burger King is the awesome Double Stack. If BK puts that out, it will be ace.

Now I know I didn't mention McDonald's. That's because there isn't one close to me. But when it comes to good ol' Mickey D's. They rule with their Chicken nuggets. They beat both Wendy's and BK. I don't know why, maybe it's what they fry it in, or maybe because it's made of "real" chicken. They're snack wraps are WAY better than Wendy's too. I'm a fan of the Mac Wrap myself.

Anyway. Maybe I'll edit this and add photos. Til then Have a Happy St. Patty's Day.

No comments: