Sunday, April 19, 2009

Change of Scenery

Left New Brunswick for once, and by that I mean not home at Jersey City or New York City, but Atlantic City. I don't normally leave the area on weekends because I'm too busy partying, but I wanted to try something else. Nothing against getting fucked up, but Thursday night into Thursday morning, drinking finally caught up to me. I went to Atlantic City with Kelley and her two friends. We stayed at one of her houses, this joint floated on water. Was taking a dump and the wind blew and I felt the house move. It was pretty sick. Saturday was such a beautiful day. The weekend was relaxing. Here are a few pictures, hos.

Someone's Absent.

Leads to the Atlantic

Marine Yard

Over Done.

Lucy


I normally don't take pictures of not people, but after learning more shit about digital photography, I thought it was about time to make this camera more than just a glamorized point and shoot.

The weekend consisted of a lot more than just Shore scenery. Atlantic City's boardwalk is Jersey Shore's version of Chinatown. So much miscellaneous and useless shit. I wish I bought a BB Gun. We also went to an indoor flea market in south Jersey, but I was so hell bent on getting a pair of sunglasses and brass knuckles that I didn't bother to take pictures. Looking back on it, I really should have.

That was my Saturday in a nutshell.

No comments: