Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh weather

Pros about good weather:
Cleavage
Ass
Legs

Cons about good weather:
Cleavage
Ass
Legs.

I'm not one to talk because I'm totally rocking a beer belly right now, but actually I am one to talk. I am a guy so that gives me that right. Every time the weather gets hot, the skin comes out. With that being said, chicks are always rocking the short shorts, tank tops, and flip flops.

While there isn't anything bad about the combination, with the wrong body, it can be all sorts of trouble. Yeah I now beauty is only skin deep, but some people have their preferences. I for one have a thing about legs. Cottage cheesey legs bug me the fuck out. So does no calf definition and worst of all, cankles.

This goes with guys too. I don't care how hot it is, if your calf merges with the ankle, please put some pants on. As judgmental as I am being, it just bothers me way too much. And also, enjoy the weather, ditch the car and go for a walk. It will make your calves look more defined.

I dont know why I am saying any of this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont have cleav