Thursday, April 2, 2009

Keeping an Eye Out

I've recently been getting into post-processing some of the pictures that I have been taking. It's pretty fun trying to make your digital photos look like cheap plastic film photos. I've been reading shit online about how to do what in photoshop, so nothing is really perfect, I just personally think that they look cool.

Twenty-four inch rims just lampin' in the parking lot behind the gym on College Avenue. I walked by it and was like, "I HAVE to take a picture of this". Mainly because, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DRIVE THAT ON THE ROADS IN NEW BRUNSWICK?! But it was still nice to look at.


This picture isn't too appealing, but I was walking around with my shorty, and we walked by the old folks bingo center, and these kids were using the disk ground game floor, whatever, to practice some trix. They didn't land anything so much, but it reminded me of my bed jumping chronicles.

No comments: