Monday, May 11, 2009

I've been looking to tag

A majority of my pictures have been going up on facebook seeing how no one really knows about this yet. But during the summer when I get things up and running, a lot of my photos are going to find their way here. I just need my own site to play with. I'm really thinking about just linking this to the site and letting it just be this like the Sartorialist. I'll see how it goes. Anything can happen.

The hardest thing about blogging for me is that I try too hard to think of something clever to talk about. If I didn't I'd be on this everyday, sometimes three times a day. But once I start getting traffic here. I'll be all about it.

Just something I'm working on to add to my pictures. I dont know what font to choose :(

1 comment:

Steve said...

bottom one, for sure.