Thursday, August 27, 2009

Faithful In A Room Full Of Hos

I've been at my house in New Brunswick for the past two days and other than getting attacked my mosquitoes, moths and maybe ants, I've been taking in the New Brunswick air. In between cleaning my room I'd step out on the porch and see what was going on in my new neighborhood. People in the Brunz are vampires, there isn't ever anyone outside during the day, but at night they come crawling out of the wood works. I feel like I'm on some I Am Legend type shit.

Anyway, in front of my porch there is this mini garden, fenced off metal and a concrete slab representing a column. It is a mixture of vines, weeds, and ugh, poison ivy. Amidst all the chaos though are these flowers. They all span different ages. Some are dying, some are at their prime, and others have yet to bud. While there may only be a handful of them, they have added the most dynamic to the "garden", that fences my house.

They add the prettiness to what is now dubbed "The Rats Nest".


No comments: