Monday, July 13, 2009

Best Internet Ad

Those belong to this (below). MY GOD.



Sometimes I just go to the Karmaloop website, not to see what's new but just to see what she's wearing. I just don't get it man. They should put a disclaimer on the bottom on the site, "Model Does Not Come With Purchase".

I just want to get a dime piece girlfriend to buy the streetwear clothes and let her wear it for me. 

But the more I overanalyze it, the gayer it gets. Like you know that scene from scary movie where Shawn Waynes has his girlfriend put on all the football gear and he gets turned on like crazy? You know, because it's like the dudes he plays football with turn him on so to see a girl in it turns him on even more? I feel like it's kinda like that with streetwear clothes and dudes who frequent karmaloop. Catch my drift? 

ugh, she's so foxy. 




No comments: