Sunday, July 5, 2009

Goddamnit

Every time I get paid, I always wanna buy something. Because of this I wish I got paid on a weekly basis rather than a bi-weekly. Saving money is so awkward for me in many unusual ways. I mean, right now I have no real bills to pay so I don't really need to save my money for anything. Everything I really want is expensive, camera, batteries, and shit like that.

The point on this rant is that no matter how much money I can save, I still can't justify buying a hat anymore. I remember the glory days when fitted hats used to cost 22 dollars.TWENTY TWO DOLLARS, and even that was expensive. I went to a LIDS the other day and saw them for 33 bucks. Seriously. I know they are made of different material now, but geeze.

Anyway, this post was gonna be longer but I had to drop my brother off at his crib. Oh, and someone get me these.

No comments: