Thursday, January 15, 2009

Come Up Wednesdays

Currently Playing: Rhymefest "Brand New"

You know the deal. Well, if you don't I'm about to school you. Come Up Wednesdays are Family Days at the Salvation Army, meaning 50% off. So what once was cheap is even cheaper. My brother and I hit up the spot and copped some dope gear. Looks for less. People should be standing in line at their Local Thrift Stores. Fuck Supreme.

On the real shit too there was this one mullet sporting family in their today. I wish I had a camera, but I could NOT be able to sneak a pic of those looney tunes.


Speaking of Lines. When my brother and I were walking around the citay, we walked by the the Ugg store. Good thing it was cold and a Wednesday other wise cats would be going craze.
You haven't waited in line for a drop date until you've waited at the Ugg Store. This picture is just to show the valet poles they got up just incase college girls and middleaged women came storming.

It's "Show Off Your New Digs" Time, baby! My brother and I were sippin' on Cristal with Asti Prices!

Harris Tweed Blazer- $6.50. The tag really says it all.
Three Piece Suit- $15.00 WHAT?

Ties a dollar each- $4.00

Wing Tip Loafers with the tassels- $4.00

My brother was a dress shirt away from copping an entire outfit for probably $25. So fuck your limited edition whatevers. The C. Brothers are still flier than you for under 50 bones.

Seriously though, you all need to start recycling clothes!

No comments: