Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have been incredibly slow

Since my brother returned to work on January 5th, I've had nothing to do, thus nothing to right about. 

Days have started at 5pm with just an adventure. Being broke and being near the best city in the world doesn't help either. Everyone has either returned to school or work, or have been hibernating, still recovering from their New Years Black Out.

I have been rummaging through the same Thrift store, hoping to find another diamond in the rough. (Note on Thrift Stores: Always hit them up in the AM and in areas where the rich live. You will ALWAYS come up). 

School starts up again next week, so hopefully I will be re-invigorated and be able to post again daily with more and more bullshit to leave you all entertained. 

No comments: