Friday, January 15, 2010

Twilight

I have never watched the movies, nor do I have any plans of watching them in the future, I just have a crush on one particular female in the series. She plays the glittery Ed Cullen's sister, I don't know her character's name but I know she is Ashley Greene. I know this not by the movies, again. I know this because of the wonderful thing called the internet and the wonderful invention of webcams.

Ashley Greene got a little too trustworthy with on ichat and decided to send her n00dz or I guess dance n00d. But anyway, they got out. I'm not here to show you what her tits and airgina look like, you can do that yourself. I'm here to simply talk about my appreciation for the physical aesthetics of this woman. Now I've seen how they did her up in Twilight and can I add that they made her look like an asshole. I mean she's still gorgeous though, but she looks like a complete dickhead. Fuck the costume director of that movie.

I don't care that her septum looks deviated all to hell, there is something about her. She is like a youthful Kate Moss or something. But enough of my banter. I think this photo is from Interview Magazine. Andy Warhol does something right even in his grave.

No comments: