Friday, June 12, 2009

Random Notes

First and foremost I want to give a shot out to Blink-182. I know they are back together, but nothing will top their first album. I listen to it during my commutes to work, while playing solitaire. It's good concentrating music. 

I will also add that after watching last night's Game 4 NBA final and how Trevor Ariza played, that this man is an idiot. 
It's not even an excuse that you had an idiot running the Knick's system, he brought "enough" talent to produce something. If Ariza is smart he'll take a little less money and stay with the Lakers and grow to be Kobe's Pippen. If he's dumb, and I'm sure he is, he'll take a lot of money and be an expensive role player for a sub-500 team. Stay with purple and gold, Ariza, it suites you.

And with that, I just hope the Nets, soon to be Brooklyn Nets, dump their fat salaries (Vince Carter) and just come from behind and take LeBron. He'll will be the final stomping point on the gentrification of Brooklyn. Plus a starting nucleus of Harris, James, Yi, Boone, and Lopez ain't so bad. 


1 comment:

Eric said...

Fuck the Nets. The Knicks already have a jersey made for him...or D-Wade.