Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Timberland Steppin' It UP

The original Timberland will forever and always be a classic, like the Air Force One, Chuck Taylors or a Adidas Shell toes. No matter what kind of spin you put on it, you trace it back to it's roots and see simplicity. A work man's boot, a man's boot. Looking at their up and coming release though, I gotta admit. They went from work boots to straight up, "let me rock this at a red carpet event".

The worn out look is fresh as hell. I'm a fan for one because my boots ALWAYS fade at the heel before they do at the body, AND I'm a huge fan of vintage boots, mainly for the fact that they are already broken the fuck in, but also the outer aesthetic. But here are pix for the up and coming Timbs. Appreciate. Oh, and the best part, I'm pretty sure they will be reasonably priced, HOPEFULLY less than Redwings, and be able to be bought somewhere reasonable, Macy's and David Z.

pix courteousy of Hypebeast.




1 comment:

Elijah said...

Those are killer-looking boots. And killer boots are the best boots. If you can kill someone with your boots, then you got all you need on your feet, and your feet treat you well, and so you treat yourself well because you know that if you don't THEN YOU MIGHT JUST KILL SOMEONE.

In summation, I agree.
"Timberlands, HOOOOOO."